Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Remembering Leelee the Contented Dachshund

Remembering Leelee the Contented Dachshund 


Leelee, the Contented Dachshund, has only been gone for a couple of months and a miss her so much.  I long to have my little sweetheart by my side.  Having Bella and Fred have made it a little easier.  There was just something very special about Leelee; she was not just a normal dog.  She seemed to have a human soul at times.

I had Leelee the Contented Dachshund for over six years, and she was a large part of my family.  I miss her like I would miss a dead child.  I still cry for her every day.  I know in time it will get easier.  Leelee was one dog I will never forget.


Leelee's Love for Luden's Cough Drops


Leelee had a sweet tooth.   She was one dog who loved candy, not that she was giving it that often.  When she was giving a Luden's cough drop, you could tell that she really enjoyed it.



Leelee was my little wolf.  She was my little guardian and I miss her very much.  I never realized that losing a dog could hurt so much.



Photo, video, and content by  Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie   ©2017 all right reserved


2 comments:

Thelma Alberts said...

I am so sorry to hear about your lose. She is in dogs heaven now and no pain.

LadyNightwaveBrendaMarie Writer said...

Thank you Thelma, she was a sweet little angel. I will hold her in my heart forever.

Post a Comment