Monday, April 3, 2017

The New Contented Dachshunds

The New Contented Dachshunds


Leelee the contented dachshund's death was very hard on me.  I did not realize that her death was going to be like the death of a child.  I had a very hard time getting over her passing.  Well, one way to help get over the passing of a dog is to get a new dog.

I had been looking for a new dog since Leelee the Contented dachshund first got sick.  I knew she wasn't going to last forever.  Although if one could live on love Leelee would have made it forever.

Dachshund Angel


Maryanna is my dachshund angel.  Maryanne is the lady that owned my two new dogs, Bella and Rusty.  We were dachshund angels to each other.  She had three dachshunds and they were too much for her to handle all together.  I was heartbroken and needed a new pet.

The New Contented Dachsund


It all started with Bella.  I call her B.B.  Bella was for little Mark as he was just as heartbroken about Leelee as I was about her.  Bella is a little spitfire and full of energy.  She is the perfect pet for Little Mark.

MaryAnna told me that she was looking for someone to take her other dog, Rusty.  I thought it would be easier on the dogs if I took both of them.  I feel in love with Rusty because he reminds me of Leelee.

Rusty is the Real New Contented Dachsund



Rusty is a lot like Leelee.  He is a laid back dog, who loves to give kisses.  Rusty already has a loving nickname, Fred.  We call him Fred because I always called Leelee my female Fred because is reminded my husband of Fred the basset hound when I carried her around.  Now, I do have a real Fred to carry around.

Rusty already follows me where ever I go.  I love him so much because is the male Leelee.  He is just so much like her.  He is my Fred.

Two New Contented Dachshunds


Taking care of two new dogs is not easy.  I have really only had them for a few hours and we are all adjusting.  I can hardly believe there is a dog in the house, again.  I am very happy.


I want to thank everyone for their love and support when Leelee passed.   My son and husband have been wonderful.  I love you all.  I look forward to sharing life with my two new fur babies.  The New Contented dachshunds Rusty and Bella.




photo and content by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie  ©2017 all right reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment