Friday, April 7, 2017

Strange Dream

The Strange Dream I Had

                                                     dream

I had a strange dream.  I was about three or four years old.  I was walking through my grandparents home looking for something.  I asked, my grandparents where is the dog?

I woke up shaking with a strong sense of fear?

I did spend a lot of time with my grandparents when I was that young.  I do not remember if they lost a dog at that time or not.

What I Believe the Dream Meant!

                                                       Fred the dachshund

I believe this dream was my inner child's fears of losing Fred.  I just lost Leelee not even a month ago.  Fred is the same age as Leelee was and he is not in the greatest health.  Fred is my childhood dream dog,

It was a very powerful dream.  Now, I am doing everything I can think of to help Fred.  I run him several times a day.  I only give him healthy home-made dog food and treats.  But, the fact of the matter is that Fred is between 15-16 years old.  The average lifespan of a dachshund is between 12-15 years.  Although other than the cysts and being overweight Fred is in good health. I do have a strong fear of Losing him.

                                                       Fred my childhood dream dog

I do believe this dream is a reflection of my fears of losing Fred.  I have not even had Fred of a week yet.  I am already very attached to him.  I have read about a dachshund living to be 31 years old.

What do you think this dream meant?  Do you think that I am right?  Or, could the dream mean something else?

photos and content by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie  ©2017 all right reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment