Sunday, April 2, 2017

No wonder I am In Love With Hound Dogs!

No wonder I am in love with hounds dogs.  I grow up in the days of the Dukes of Hazzard and Smokey and the Bandit.  I loved Fred and Flash's laid-back doggie style.  My grandfather had a basset hound.
                                                                    Grandpop's dog


My parents were dachshund lovers.  I can't remember a time growing up that we did not have a dachshund.  I remember my father telling a story about a long haired brown male dachshund that we had when I was very little.  It seems one of my sisters put the dog in my crib and when I father removed him, I started crying uncontrollably.  Poor Goerge that was the dog's name howled until my father put him back into my crib.  I do not remember Goerge as he passed when I was only three years old.  But, that story explains a lot, I have had a life-long love her the hound dog.

photo and content by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie  ©2017 all right reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment