Thursday, April 6, 2017

Meet the Royal Family

Anyone who owns a dog knows they think they are the King or Queen of the house.  Dachshunds truly think they are royalty. I would like to introduce you to my little royal family.  Each one of them has earned a special place in my heart.

The King

                                  Love those basset hound eyes.


                                                   Fred is too pretty to be a boy.

Rusty or Fred as we call him is the King.  He earned his title because he is mommy's boy.  I fell in love with this guy when I first saw him.  Fred is a big boy and very basset hound like he looks like a basset hound with a dachshund face.

Fred won my heart because he looks and acts like Leelee.  His fur is so soft I could pet him all day long.  Fred loves to give hugs and kisses.  He has taken Leelee's old spot on the couch.  Fred has become the King of the house.

The Queen
                          the queen of our hearts Leelee



Leelee will always be the queen of our hearts.  She was my son and husband's first dog.  They loved her so much, and you never forget your first doggie love.  Leelee was the queen and always will be.  She was just a one of a kind dog.

The Little Princess 



Bella is the little princess.  She is a trip.  Bella loves it when you throw her rope for her.  Bella is a lot of dog in a very little body.  She only weighs 15 pounds.  Bella is the smallest dachshund I have even seen.   She would make a great hunting dog.


Bella is the little princess.  She follows my husband around.  Bella cries because she misses him when he is not here.  Bella is daddy's little princess.

I hope you enjoyed meeting my royal family.  Come back soon to read more about them.


photos and content by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie  ©2017 all right reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment