Thursday, March 16, 2017

Unwind With Sweet Old Dog


This week has been very stressful, and it's not even over yet. One thing that always seems to get me through is my sweet old dog Leelee. Leelee is always there to greet me with a smile, a wagging tail and lots of kisses. Dogs understand what their humans are going through and always try to cheer them up.
Monday was a nightmare for me. I took my son to the dentist he has four cavities and has to go back three more times to get everything fixed. They couldn't make the first appointment until next month. Monday night I threw my back out and spent the whole night in pain.
Tuesday, after spending all night in and hardly being able to move. I saw a doctor and was told, after spending three hours in his office that they want to operate on my back. That is never going to happen. I choice to continue my therapy to ease the pressure that is on the sciatic nerve. The therapy is basically yoga.
I can not believe I made it to the polls to vote. I was up all night waiting to see who was going to be our next president. I only got about an hour of sleep before having to run out the door. I spent most of Wednesday standing in the rain waiting for buses.
I have made it through all of this stress thanks to a sweet little old dog Leelee, who always makes me smile. There is nothing like a four legged fur baby being silly to make the stress just melt away.
Content and photos by Brenda Marie Fluharty Clapp ©2016 all right reserved

    No comments:

    Post a Comment