Thursday, March 16, 2017

Picky Little Dachshund Needs to Use Her Bed

Picky Little Dachshund Needs to Use Her Bed


I got Leelee the content dachshund a new bed. I did not realize that I was going to have to go through a process before she would lie in it. Picky little dachshund, she needs to use her bed.
First I just put the new bed in her cage and threw the old one away. Leelee refused to go into her cage. She stood in front of the cage barking at it like there was something wrong. After some time of trying to figure out what was wrong, I realized it was her new bed.
What I had to Do to Get My Picky Little Dachshund to Use Her New Bed


I had to put the new bed on the couch next to me. Leelee lays by me on the couch. She just stared at it for a long time. She would look at me like there was something wrong. It was as if she was telling me this thing does not belong on my couch. I actually had to put my head of the doggie bed to let her see there nothing wrong with it.
I put her into the bed on the couch with her blanket and starting petting her. I can not figure out what it is about the new bed that she does not like. The new bed is just like her old one.
I put the bed back into her cage. I realized that when I removed the old bed, her favorite bone toy was in the bed. She had buried the toy inside the bed. I put the toy in her new bed. Surprise, Leelee the contented dachshund went right in and laid down. My picky little dachshund likes her new bed after all.

Content and photos by Brenda Marie Fluharty Clapp ©2016 all right reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment