Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Leelee the Contented Dachshund Speaks to Me!

Leelee, the contented dachshund, speaks to me.
If, you have ever owned a dog or cats, you know, they let you know what they want. Leelee, the contented dachshund, is my little rescue dog. Leelee does speak to me in her way. Leelee has lots of personality.
She will let us that she wants to be kissed. She will kiss a person then turn her head for you to kiss her back.


Leelee is a very vocal dog, now that we have had her for over six years. She will howl to let us know that she misses someone. My husband says, she howls every time I leave the house. I have only heard her howl a few times.
Leelee hums when she is happy. I have heard her hum from her cage many times. When we give her a bone, she takes it into her cage to eat. She will hum whiling she is chewing on the bone. Leelee also hums when someone is rubbing her belly, and it feels really good or if you scratch her behind the ears.


Can dogs speak like humans do?
Can dogs speak like humans do? You may have heard of Misty the talking husky. Maybe you have seen videos of dogs talking. Videos where it sounds like the dogs are saying, I love you or mamma. There is a reason that the dogs sound like they are saying I love you or mamma. The reason dogs sound like they are talking is because their owners talk to them often. Some dogs like small children will mimic what they hear this is the reason some dogs sound like they are talking.


Not only have I seen and heard other dogs sound like they were talking but, Leelee has sounded like she was talking at times. There have been times when the sounds Leelee the contented dachshund makes sounds like she is trying to talk. Amongst the things my family has thought they heard Leelee say are; I love you, thank-you, and mamma.
Some people believe that the day will come when we can actually talk to animals. They believe that there is a conscious shift going on and that is the reason more and more dogs seem to be speaking to the owners. What do you think, do you believe dogs can speak some words?
Content and photos by Brenda Marie Fluharty Clapp ©2016 all right reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment