Thursday, March 16, 2017

Is Your Dog a Reflection of You?

Is Your Dog a Reflection of You?
Is your dog a reflection of you? For some people this may not be true, for others, it may be true. When I think about my dog, Leelee the contented dachshund, I hope it is true.


Leelee the Contented Dachshund's Personality
When thinking about if Leelee is a reflection of me, I look at Leelee's personality, now. Leelee has been with us for six years, and she has changed a lot in those six years. Let's take a look at Leelee's personality.

A Look at Leelee the Content Dachsund's Personality

1. Leelee barks but only when the is a reason for barking

2. Leelee is very outgoing

3. Leelee is very protective of my family

4. Leelee loves to be outside in the warm weather5. Leelee is a kisser



Comparing Leelee the Contented Dachshund's Personality to Mine

1. Leelee barks but only when there is a reason for barking. I am a very quiet person. It takes a lot to get me mad or upset. I will often look the other way. I will avoid confrontation if it is possible. But if you manage to get me mad or upset, I will strongly voice my feelings and opinions about it to you.
2. Leelee is very outgoing. Leelee is a friendly dog. She likes new people, she often wags her tail and tried to meet new people. I have been told that I am easy to talk to and strangers often start conversations with me.
3. Leelee is very protective of my family. Well, this one kind of goes without saying. Anyone who knows me knows that where my family is concerned, I am very protective of them. If someone wrongs a member of my family, this is where that quiet person will disappear and go off on someone.


4. Leelee loves to be outside in the warm weather. I am a nature lover. I love taking long walks when the weather permits. The older I get, the more the cold bothers me which does stop me from spending time outdoors.
5. Leelee is a kisser. Well, I am what people would call a touchy, feely person. Only when I know people don't like this am I not that way. I will often hug and kiss people hello and goodbye.
Is your dog a reflection of you? Well, I have to say that yes, Leelee the contented dachshund is a reflection of me. Her being a reflection of me is not a bad thing, she has many of what I would consider my good traits.
Is your dog a reflection of you?

Content and photos by Brenda Marie Fluharty Clapp ©2016 all right reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment