Thursday, March 16, 2017

Dogs: The most Loyal Creatures On Earth

Dogs are the Most Loyal Creature on Earth


If you don't own a dog, you may not know that dogs are the most loyal creatures on Earth. Dogs being so loyal can be a good thing or a bad thing. Sadly, many dogs are hurt and abused but they are still loyal to the people who hurt them. This can, in fact, cause the dog, even more, pain and abuse.
On the other hand, if the dog has an owner that loves them and takes care of them, both the own and dog bring great joy to one another.
Abused Rescue Dogs Most Loyal to New Owner


Rescue dogs are amazing dogs. Abused rescue dogs are most loyal to their new owners. My dogs Leelee was a rescue dog. Leelee went through hell before I get her. She was in a puppy farm and was bred until she couldn't have any more puppies. Someone broke her tail and cracked her ribs.
When we first got Leelee, she was afraid of people. There were only a few people she would let near her. After some time she did get over being afraid of people.


Leelee never barked when we first got her. I didn't even think she could bark. I found out that the not barking was a side effect of her being abused. I am happy to tell you, that after a couple of years with my family, Leelee does bark.
Leelee is one of the sweetest, most loyal dogs I have ever had. Over the years, I have had many people yelling at me because her abuse was very visible. But they didn't know that I was the one who rescued her. Leelee has come a long way from when we first got her. I am happy to say that she has gotten a second life. She runs around like a little puppy dog and is very happy. But, Leelee is one of the lucky ones. Sadly, animal abuse goes on more often than we think.
Content by Brenda Marie Fluharty Clapp ©2016 all right reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment