Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Dachshund a Boy's Bestfriend

Dachshund a Boy's Bestfriend
A dachshund is a boy's best friend. We got our dachshund Leelee for my son. She was a shelter dog. My son was eleven years old when we got her. She has been by his side ever since. My son loves Leelee very much.



A few days after we got Leelee.
Leelee has helped teach my son a lot. He helps take care of Leelee. He has been doing this since we got her. He helps feed and walk her. I give her a bath and take care of her other needs.
I have a sweet stone in my front yard with my son's hand print beside Leelee's paw print. Leelee is the first dog that my husband and son have had, and she is a huge part of my family. As you can see this lovely little shelter dog has found a forever home filled with love and happiness.



Mark's and Leelee's print
Photos and Content by Brenda Marie Fluharty Clapp ©2016 all right reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment