Friday, December 23, 2016

Merry Christmas From Leelee the Contented Dachsund

Merry Christmas From Leelee the Contented Dachsund


Everyone around here has been so busy,  doing all types of things.  Mommy put up a tree in the house.  It strange she put lights and other things on it.  She has done this before, around this same time of year.  I like this lighted tree because it has a very soft blanket around it.  I love to fall asleep on this blanket.  One night she puts all these boxes and other thing wrapped in the pretty paper around the tree.  They are for my boy.  But, I like to hide behind them and sleep on that soft blanket.


I love when my boy opens all these boxes.  He makes the paper into balls and throws it so I can chase it.  We have fun playing like this until my family goes out for the rest of the day.  I don't know where they go, but they bring be back goodies to eat.  I sleep most of the time they are gone.

All of the humans, for weeks going around telling each other Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday and have a great New Year.  When mommy takes her for a walk, we stop and talk to everyone we see.  I like it; all the humans are so happy because of this Christmas thing.  I like to see them happy.


 To all you humans out there Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and if I don't see you have a great New Year, from Leelee the Contented Dachshund.


Content by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie ©2016 all right reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment