Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Leelee The Contented Dachshund Love From the Past. Throwback Thursday

Leelee The Contented Dachshund Love From the Past. Throwback Thursday


I was looking at my picture file, and I came across a bunch of old pictures I had taking when we first got Leelee, the contented dachshund.  Most of them are of Leelee with my son  Mark.  We got Leelee for Mark and loves her so much.  I do not think there is anything cuter than a boy and his dog.


                               Leelee is guarding Mark while he takes a nap.

                                 Nothing like love from my new human.
I am so loved.
A hotdog for me yummy.  Mommy is watching.  I can not eat
                it now.


I finally have a family who loves me.

Content and photos by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie ©2016 all right reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment