Monday, August 15, 2016

Leelee, the Contented Dachshund, Turns 15

Leelee, the Content Dachshund, Turns 15


Today is Leelee, the contented dachshund's 15th Birthday.  It's a miracle that she has made it this long.  If my family would not have adopted here almost six years ago, I don't think she would still be alive.  Just four months after she joined my family, a vet told, me to take her home and make her as comfortable as possible.  The vet didn't think she was going to make it.  By some miracle, she pulled through and is still with us.

Here it is five years later and Leelee, the contented dachshund, is turning 15.  Making it to 15 years after going through all that this poor little dachshund has is great.  She is such a sweet little dog, and I am happy to have her as apart of my family.  She has brought so much joy and happiness to my family, just being her silly little dachshund self.

It's like when she came to live with us she got a second life.  She has learned how to play and loves to be around people.  There are times when she acts like a puppy.   If she thinks no one is watching, she will go around the house knocking over all the trash cans.  Most of the time, all the trash cans are empty.  She loves to be chased around the house.

I am so happy to have been able to adopt her.  Happy 15th Birthday to my sweet little angel of a dog, Leelee the contented dachshund.

photos and Content by Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie ©2016 all right reserved


1 comment:

Sandy KS said...

Happy Birthday Lee Lee.

Post a Comment