Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Wordless Wednesday 7/27/2016 With Leelee the Dachshund

Wordless Wednesday 7/27/2016 With Leelee the Dachshund


Latest Photo of Leelee

This is the latest photo of Leelee the dachshund.  She is gray in the face but, she is still the prettiest dog I have ever seen.  I am happy to say she has been my fur baby for over six years.




Angel Leelee Sleeping 

Here is my little angel Leelee sleeping.  I love this photo, she looks so happy.






Leelee the Happy Dachshund

This is the look of the happy dog.  She just got her belly rubbed.  I can not help but laugh when she makes this face.

I hope you enjoyed wordless Wednesday with Leelee the dachshund.

Photo byLady Nightwave Brenda Marie ©2016 all right reserved

Content by Lady Nightwave(Brenda Marie ©2016 all right reserved






No comments:

Post a Comment